After The Reset. Being an Irregular

Hello everyone! I`m here again to blog something personal since my last few blog posts are all about technology stuff and reviews. Ok, let`s proceed!


After having a break in college for almost a year because of a reason, I`m about to enter in college again, not as a normal student but as an irregular. Other people might think that being an irregular student sucks and you do have a bad image if you`re one of them since majority are thinking that you fail/drop a subject, but let me correct this one that not all irregular students are poor or below average in academics. We have a lot of reasons to be an irregular student.

-Transferee or Shifting from a course to another
-The school allows it students to create enlist their own subjects
-You just really love to study so you keep on failing your subjects xD [The Weirdest]

So this May, I`ll be going back to college with an Irregular status, w/c means that I`ll be surrounded by strangers in every subject that I`m going to take for the term [and for the upcoming terms!], my college social life is back to zero, for short. I`ll start from scratch, I`ll be making friends with people who are older and younger than me considering the subjects that I`ll take this term are mixed 1st-3rd year subjects, and I have no common section! Too much for the exaggeration of how difficult my college life will be.

In order to remove this weird feeling inside me, I listed down some pros of being an Irregular student

-You`ll get to know more people
-You manage your own schedule
-You have the advantage in your class
-You`ll be more independent


Being an Irregular student should not stop me from continuing my college adventure, instead of thinking of it as a threat, why not think of it as an advanced training field for me that prepares me to the environment that I`m going to face after graduating, which is work. The same scenario, if I`ll apply for a job I`m sure that I`ll be surrounded by strangers too with different personalities, I might like some and might dislike few, just like being an irregular student. This experience will show me the true meaning of what College life really is. Our College stage must teach us how to work on our own and not to depend on other people that usually happens if we are in a block section.

Irregular or what, I`ll be pushing myself to the limit to finish my college degree [because I believe that an almost a year break is enough] not just for myself but for all the people who trusted me that I`ll be doing good this time. I`m trying to make this thing to compensate all the hardworks of the people who are supporting my studies and stuff. No matter what, I`m not going to fail these important persons again and I`m not going to commit the same mistake twice. Never Give Up! :)

-Allen


Comments

  1. yeheyy! welcome back to school, Allen! good luck and God bless! teka sang school ka ba nagenroll? fern parin ba? >XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enhance your Android Phone`s Display w/ Bravia Engine

Stiev-A Tretinoin 0.1% cream review

MyPhone RIO: Hot or Not?