Stiev-A Tretinoin 0.1% cream review



So I was at the mall yesterday with my family and relatives and my grandmother bought this Tretinoin 0.1% cream for me and it costs around Php.500.00 less or $ 12.00. I would say that this Tretinoin 0.1% cream that I got from Watsons is really cheap compared to the Tretinoin 0.025% in liquid form that I`m buying from my derma which costs around Php.370.00 for 1 month use. I`m a tretinoin user for almost a year now, I started with Tretinoin 0.025% and now I believe that I need to take it to the next level! Not 0.05% but Tretinoin 0.1%!  Haha! A very big jump.



I did a ton of research before using Tretinoin in my face and I found out that it`s a popular skin/acne remedy used by people all over the world [Celebrities use it too]. Anyway, if you don`t have any idea what Tretinoin is, here`s a short definition for you guys.

" Tretinoin is a vitamin A derivative. It works by two things: Firstly it increases the cell/skin turnover rate, and secondly, is boosts collagen synthesis. Because of these things it has many uses in dermatology. It helps improve the appearance of fine wrinkles, it helps eliminate dispigmentation, or color differences in the skin.
It also helps to eliminate roughness and make your skin more smooth. "

Precautions

Contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to retinoids and should be used with caution in pregnant women or women at risk of pregnancy. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids, mouth and other mucous membranes. Avoid excessive application and exposure to the sunlight or UV rays



For almost a year of using a tretinoin, I must say that it really did great for my skin. After experiencing "chicken pox" my face was messed up with Acne scars and marks to the point that I`m really shy to be seen in public, but after using Tretinoin, I noticed how my face changed.

Changes in my skin:

1.Acne Marks - My Acne marks are now less visible after using Tretinoin 0.025%. From 100% visibility down to 25%. You can only see them if there`s a good area lighting.

2.Acne Scars- Tretinoin`s a great item and one of its effects is removing the top layer of your skin, by this, you can notice that your acne scars are now less visible too.

3.Wrinkles- I`m so proud to say that I don`t have too much wrinkles in my forehead! Thank you so much for this

4.Pores- I do have big pores in my nose area before and now I noticed that the big pores are gone.

5.Skin Color- Because of its peeling side effect, everyone noticed that my skin tone changed from chocolate brown skin to a lighter one.


Those are the effects that I got from using Tretinoin 0.025% that`s why I have no doubts on leveling up to 0.1%


Tretinoin side effects

The common side effects of using tretinoin are burning, itchiness, redness and peeling. You`ll be experiencing a break out during the first 7-8 days of using tretinoin. Don`t worry, it means that the Tretinoin is working and your breakouts will be cleared in no time.


Note

I do suggest the usage of tretinoin most especially if you have an acne prone skin. I advise you to apply it before going to bed, not in the morning because, skin with applied tretinoin is very sensitive and sun exposure might burn your skin. Make sure to apply a sun screen everyday.



Tretinoin is a miracle cure for me, but it doesnt mean that you guys will also receive the same effects. Remember that we have different skin types. Product reviews like these might help you in deciding but consulting your local dermatologist will be the best before using any products on your skin.



Goodluck and God bless!
-Allen

Comments

  1. Hi! Found your page very informative. I just want to ask since you purchased stiev-a at watsons, did they ask for a prescription because this formulation (0.1) is a prescription med? The over-the-counter formulation are on 0.05 and 0.025 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask ko lang ho .Kung pwde ba to sa body kse i have a pimples in my back and turns in black dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi this is from acne tretinoin cream department, if you need cream of tretinoin about soap products, require actually NonExpiry in medicine you will get properly. http://www.watchmyarticles.com/Article/Successful-Treatment-For-The-Tough-Spots-Of-Acne-Tretinoin-Cream , if you definitely need more particular and proper medicine which collection sufficient in our medicine department. i discuss you will require nicely prescription accessible without prescription. Thank you for sharing information!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Acne Treatment & Improves Skin Texture, Acne Scar Treatment – Acne Scar Removal you can use tretinoin in another form as RETIN-A CREAM 0.05% 10g so can buy from this link http://goo.gl/j28MOh over counter sale and many more item concern

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what my dermatologist prescribed to me along with benzoyl peroxide. i haven't tried it yet but now i'm convinced that this is really effective. thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is this still available in the market?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It speeds up skin cell turnover and reduces the signs of aging. I have shared my experience in this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61EfQRx1k8Q

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where to buy this product rnx

    ReplyDelete
  9. From here:
    https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/?mw_aref=923bd58478da022d8131946757ae6cdf

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where to buy the product, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enhance your Android Phone`s Display w/ Bravia Engine

MyPhone RIO: Hot or Not?