Catching up



Hello. It's been awhile. 

The world is so messed up right now. 

In a snap, the Corona virus have killed millions of people around the world and have closed multiple businesses which affected everyone's life so bad. 

If I only know that this is going to happen I should have enjoyed my daily trips to the coffee shop, talked to a lot of strangers and went out for an overseas vacation. 

Who would have thought that these simple things that we usually take for granted will be taken just like that? The world feels too slow nowadays.

At the earlier phase of this pandemic I am just praying to have my normal life back but as the time goes by I'm starting to question myself...

Is there still something that we can go back to?


I don't know. It looks like everything won't be how it used to be. 

Maybe that's why they're calling it New Normal?

On the bright side, this pandemic taught me a lot tho... such as knowing my priorities in life, to regularly check my loved ones, and that nothing in the world is permanent - so you always have to be ready.

Speaking of permanent, this pandemic I met someone who at first glance I already know will leave a permanent mark in my life. 

I met this person online.

I was a bit scared at first to be honest.

With the lockdown, we all know that people are just bored and want to talk. 

But this person is different.

For some people, a virtual connection does not feel enough.

We enjoyed talking to each other and when we finally decided to meet... Remember what I said earlier? 

The world feels too slow nowadays

Not anymore.

It feels like the first time my heart skipped a beat. This emotion is very unusual for me.

Never in my life would I have imagined that I would be discussing that much with someone I just met.

After series of dates, I know that this person is my future and I cannot let go of what we have.

I've been down for quite sometime and it felt like the cure has finally arrived.

I can still remember the feeling when we first held hands and kissed, that was magical.

Is there still something that we can go back to?

Looking back at this question now, I must say that I don't even want to go back if given the chance.

This pandemic taught me a lot of things in life which I usually ignore before... like finding the personal & career life balance and simply getting to live and/or survive everyday is enough.

It also made me closer to my family and relatives.

We humans are designed to adapt to changes.

It might sound selfish. I know.

But I guess living a life you've always dreamed of is not bad after all.

Grateful. 
Contented. 
Complete.

Cheers love. 👬






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enhance your Android Phone`s Display w/ Bravia Engine

Stiev-A Tretinoin 0.1% cream review

MyPhone RIO: Hot or Not?