Hello there!

So today I decided to blog instead of finishing the stuffs that I`m supposed to do, which are my requirements for the finals! (coz we`re trisem ye know) During the past few days, I felt incomplete; There`s something deep inside of me which makes me think that I`m REALLY missing something. Of course not those academic stuff and must-have gadgets in my list, I`m so tired and full of those and currently enjoying what I have in those fields! (keep the humble attitude dude)

I`m really wondering if there`s still a huge chance of me falling in love... you know... the serious type. I don`t wanna play anymore. Let`s get rid of the play offs! (Strips clothes and walks out) The last time I fell DEEPLY and SERIOUSLY in love was 3 or 4 years ago. After that, every relationship where I was in is considered as a hunger for an accompaniment. I know I might sound bad to you while reading this stuff, but for real... I`m really willing to change for the better... and I believe that God didn't fail me! :) During this trimester there`s this girl who caught my attention. Not just because we love doing the same thing or just because we have the same interest, but because I don`t know. >_<  Seriously. I have really no idea why but it`s getting into my nerves that I`m liking her more and more and more and MOOOOOREEE every day! I was thinking that she might "Gayumatized" me but I don`t care! I love what I`m currently in and I`ll hold it up until I can. I don`t wanna lose this moment and I don`t wanna make it fast. Tho I`m still hoping that together, we could reach the climax. She`s one of my inspirations (I`m also considering my family, not the stuff that yer thinking) in gaining my position back in deans list, or just to perform good in every subject (especially in subjects where we`re classmates). I really like it whenever she has no idea with the stuff that our professor is telling because she`ll automatically ask me about it, and it`s one way where I can talk to her.... EYE TO EYE!!!! (Ajujuju)


Anyway I still have loads of things to do, and btw I survived my Suicide 17 Section CS and  Math 05 Subject! I`m really thankful that my professors are letting us take our examinations in advance, it helps lessen the pressure on examination dates! I still have 4 remaining exams to take on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this coming week and I need to prepare for it! So here ya go! I missed blogging and of course talking with you guys! Sorry if I wasnt able to reply on your facebook messages, but don`t worry I`m pushing myself to reply in every message that you sent! Thanks again and see ya!




-Allen

Comments

  1. Maybe you need to unwind, to go out. To travel and go somewhere. I wonder what you mean about strip clothes lols. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enhance your Android Phone`s Display w/ Bravia Engine

Stiev-A Tretinoin 0.1% cream review

MyPhone RIO: Hot or Not?